Please login to your YouTube account and then go to this URL to access Google Developer Console https://console.developers.google.com/
Click on Create button in order to create a new project.
3. On the next screen, you can give any name to the project and click on the Blue color Create button. In this example I have named the project as monarchintegration .
4. On the next screen, you will see the option to enable APIs, click that link .
5.Select the list of YouTube APIs on the next screen.
6. On the next screen, click on YouTube data API V3.
7. Click on Enable button to Enable this API.
8. In the left sidebar, go to the Credentials section.
9. On the next screen, click on the Create Credential option.
10. Select Web browser in the API calling option.
11. Select what type of data you will be using. For this example, I am using public data. On the next screen you will get your API key.
12. Now, in the Monarch settings, add the Youtube option from the social follow tab and fill the follow values in the below screen.
In the http field, please give the channel URL. In the name field, use the channel id ( if your channel URL is this https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuasRuWliU48RwnKXf9GesA the bold highlighted part is the channel id which needs to be added in the name field).
In API key section add the API key that you got ata step 11. Click on the green colored Authorize button and, if all went well, you will get an Authorization Successful message and now you can add a Monarch widget anywhere on the site to show the YouTube followers count dynamically.