Before setting up a LinkedIn App, please remember that we can no longer use Profile Page. To continue creating a LinkedIn App, ensure you have a LinkedIn Company Page.
First, log in to LinkedIn and go to the Developer Console by following this URL https://developer.linkedin.com/.
Click on Create app button to create a new app.
3. On the next screen, fill in all the fields, like:
The App name(can be anything)
LinkedIn Page - select the Company page you want to use
And any other mandatory fields like your website URL and logo image.
4. Click on Create App button at the end of the form, your app will be created, and you will see a screen like this:
5. Click on Auth tab
6. On the next screen at the bottom, you will see the option for Authorized redirect URLs for your app. Click on the pencil icon:
7. In the Add redirect URL, enter this
Make sure to replace yourwebsite.com with your actual website address in the above URL.
8. Click on the Update button.
9. On the same Auth tab, at the very top, you can see the Client id and Client secret values, as shown in the below screenshot:
Click on the eye icon to reveal the Client Secret Key.
10. You can fill those 2 values in the Monarch settings for LinkedIn and click on Authorize button, and your site will be connected to your LinkedIn account now to show the follower count.
Hope this helps in integrating Monarch to your LinkedIn account.