We can follow the below steps to integrate Twitter successfully with Monarch
First you need to login to your Twitter account
Then you can go to Application Manager using this link https://apps.twitter.com/
Click on Create an app button
4. If you are making a Twitter app for the first time, you might see this screen after this, click on Apply button here
5. If it is your first time making app on twitter It will ask for creating a developer account, which is nothing but just filling up some simple questions they ask you in the form.
6. Once you have the Twitter Dev Account ready, please click on Create an App option as shown below:
7. You will find various fields on app creation screen, here is what to fill in each of those
App Name: You can name it anything, just something for you to remember, I am naming it MyTwitterApp in this example
Application Description: Here also, you can write anything, just some general info about your app.
Website URL: This will be the complete URL of your website, for example, http://www.yourwebsite.com
You can keep this checkbox unselected, unless you are making some complex application, this is not required for integrating Monarch.
Callback URL: This is an important one, to get this URL,If your website address is http://www.yourwebsite.com, you can add this in Callback URL field http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin/tools.php , Please replace yourwebsite.com with your actual site URL here to get the correct Callback URL for your site.
Other fields below these are optional so you can skip those, just one more required field
You can add any info here which you want to tell Twitter team about your App.
8. Click the Create button twice(here and on the next pop-up as well)
9. On the next screen click on Keys and Token link and here you will get all the info that you need to fill in Monarch Settings
10.Now you can go to Twitter section in Monarch setting to add these keys as shown in below GIF
11. Please all 4 values from your Twitter account to your Monarch setting and click on Authorize button, if all is done well, you should see a success screen like this
12. Now you just need to add your Twitter profile URL in the URL field on Monarch settings and it will start fetching your follow count and show automatically on your site
Hope this article helps you in integrating Twitter to Monarch on your site.